9th Sword: Bushido Brawlers
Members (4-8 max)
- Pilot Name: Dremnon Competitive MWO Experience: Marik Civil War (9th Sword of the Dragon, Pirate Faction 8v8 Team, Season 4) Kill Death Ratio: 1.23 Win Loss Ratio: 1.12
- Pilot Name: Khatib McKenna Competitive MWO Experience: Beerwarrior Brawl Runner Up (Team Drunken Samurai Hidden Dragon), Marik Civil War (9th Sword of the Dragon, Pirate Faction 8v8 Team, Season 4) Kill Death Ratio: 1.98 Win Loss Ratio: 1.23
- Pilot Name: Lohmis Competitive MWO Experience: Marik Civil War (9th Sword of the Dragon, Pirate Faction 8v8 Team, Season 4) Kill Death Ratio: 1.20 Win Loss Ration: 1.04
- Pilot name: Mighty Wings Comp experience: None KDR: 1.46 WLR: 1.18
- Pilot Name: Kozenger Competitive MWO Experience: None Kill Death Ratio: 1.14 Win Loss Ration: 0.94
- Pilot Name: WilldDog26 Competitive MWO Experience: None KDR: 1.32 WLR: 1.09
- Pilot Name: Murphy7 Competitive MWO Experience: Marik Civil War ([9SD], Pirate faction 8v8 team, Season 4 - also participated in 12 man Trial of Position matches, and game mode testing for MCW with the 9th Sword)Kill Death Ratio: 0.76Win Loss Ratio: 1.10
- Pilot Name: Lord Ikka Competitive MWO Experience: Run Hot or Die Season 1, Inner Spheres Seasons 1 and 2, Alshain Open 1 and 2, Marik Civil War Season 4- 8v8 Pirate team Kill Death Ratio: .95 Win Loss Ratio: .98
Group History:9th Sword has been around since 1995. We began in Multiplayer Battletech: Solaris. Back in the day we were actually two separate groups, the 22nd Rasalhague Regulars and Tooth of Y'mir. We came together in 1998 to form 9th Sword of the Dragon. We are not a Battletech universe canon regiment. The "Sword of the Dragon” regiments were created by Kesmai in preperation for MPBT: 3025. We took up the 9th Sword of the Dragon as they were stationed in Rasalhague Military District, according to the Table of Organization created for MPBT: 3025
As far as mech games go, we have played Multiplayer Battletech: Solaris and Multiplayer Battletech:3025. We also participated in the War! Online league, and a few us played NBT. However, Mechwarrior 4 was never our cup of tea. After 3025 died, to keep us busy we also played Dark Age of Camelot, Lineage 2, World of Warcraft, Warhammer Online, and Aion. We did well at all of these games but blowing up mechs has always been our true calling.
We are a semi-competitive mostly NA unit that is full time House Kurita. This particular lance is a mix of old school 9th sword and some newcomers. We enjoy Sake, various forms of beer and long walks on the beach in our Urbies. We also enjoy carnage and the honor of dying in battle to a worthy opponent. Lastly, BEER!!!
Volunteer Ref: Lohmis, Dremnon
(Edit: Added Final 2 to the roster.)